Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Null Furniture's FAQs – your go-to guide for all things Null! If you have any questions or need assistance, we've got you covered.
1. Can I buy directly from the factory?
- Null products are exclusively available through carefully selected, full-service furniture retailers across the United States.
2. Where can I get price quotes?
- Explore Null's collection and get all your pricing and delivery details at your nearest fine furniture store. Find your local dealer easily by Emailing Us.
3. If I have a question after a purchase, whom should I contact?
- Connect directly with your local retailer with whom you purchased from for any post-purchase inquiries. Our extensive network ensures personalized service and faster responses.
4. Where can I purchase Null products?
- Null has a network of full-service dealers in most states. Easily find the nearest dealer by Contacting Us.
5. I am interested in a specific item. Can you tell me where I might find it?
- Contact your local retail dealer to inquire about specific items. They can check their inventory or place a special order for you. You may also Email Us if that’s more convenient for you.
6. Is it possible to receive a catalog directly from Null Furniture?
- All our retailers have catalogs in-store to assist you. If you’d like to locate the Null dealer nearest you, Email Us and we will connect you with your local dealer.
7. Do you have a factory outlet?
- Null Furniture products are exclusively sold through authorized dealers. There are no factory outlets at this time.
8. If I am experiencing difficulties with the website, who may I contact for assistance?
- For any website-related issues, feel free to call or Email Us. We're here to assist you promptly.
We appreciate your interest in Null Furniture. If you can't find the information you need, don't hesitate to Contact Us.