With proper care, your Null Furniture will look beautiful for many years to come. We suggest these simple care tips:
- Dust regularly with a clean, lint-free, absorbent cloth.
- To clean, use a soft damp cloth. If necessary, use a mild soap solution and rinse with clean cool water and dry immediately.
- For extra protection, rub on a light application of good furniture polish. Buff with a soft cloth when dry.
- Avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight.
- Never let spilled food or beverages dry on the finish.
- To prevent moisture damage, always use a coaster or pad beneath beverage glasses and potted plants.
- Always use a protective pad beneath lamps or accessories, and on writing surfaces.
- Do not place rubber or vinyl products on the finish.
- Scratches and nicks can be touched up with a crayon, or a nationally recognized scratch remover brand.
- Do not use water or solvent-based cleaner.
- Keep in mind that for those items with granite tops, stains and/or discoloration and dark spots or fissures are naturally occurring in the stone. Clean stone surfaces with a few drops of neutral cleaner or a mild liquid dish-washing detergent and warm water. Use a clean rag for best results. Too much cleaner or soap may leave a film and cause streaks. Do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar or other acids on the granite the high acid content may etch the surface. Rinse the surface thoroughly after washing with the soap solution and dry with a soft cloth. Change the rinse water frequently. Do not use scouring powders or creams; these products contain abrasives that may scratch the surface.
Touch Up Kits
Our Furniture Care Kit includes everything you need to touch up your furniture. Available in most finishes.
Our Kit includes:
- fill stick
- white abrasive pad
Our Kit can be purchased by dealers only. How-to videos can be found at touchupsolutions.com/videos